Wednesday, April 20, 2011

April Showers and Flowers











































The kids, my mom, and I went for a visit to Temple Square today. The flowers were insanely beautiful, and the tour off the Lion House was great, until Syd's Potty Watch alarm went off while the missionaries were bearing their testimonies of the Book of Mormon, and Jack rolled of Brigham Young's setee and then rolled on the floor. Nice. I think it added just the right feel to the presentation.

4 comments:

Angie said...

I love that pic with your kids and your mom. Have a wonderful time with your mom in town.

Emily said...

Love the updates. Those kids are such cuties. And looking so grown up! I'm glad you have a blog so I can keep up with you, even if we never do actually get to meet in person. Someday!

Sermons of the Day said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the picks. Time sure has flown by. Looks like such a great time to be had by all.

Sandy said...

Cute Carol picture!!!